USED Hartke 2200 Professional Series Bass Cabinet
2200 Pro Series
With its 3/4" Composite Plywood and Baltic Birch and choice components, the new Professional Series cabinets were designed from the ground up to be the premier bass cabinets of the Hartke line.
These rock-solid cabinets feature recessed flush mounted spring handles and removable wheels for moving (and tilting back) and a sturdy input cup with 1/4 inch and Speakon(R) connectors
The 2200 Professional Series High Powered 2 x 12 and horn full range system features angled speakers to provide highs and clarity to the bass player
- 2 Hartke Aluminum cone 12" XL drivers
- 1" Compression Driver on 60 x 60 degree Medium Throw Horn
- 18db/oct slope at 5000hz Crossover with overload protection.
- 4 removable casters (remove the rear two for additional playing angle)
- Dual Baltic Birch angled baffle boards to aim driver up at player.
- 2 Airflow Curved ports.
- Inputs: 1/4" and 1 Speakon
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Frequency Response: 29 hz-16khz
- Dimensions: 27" (h) x 19" (w) x 18" (d)
- Weight: 74.35 lbs